Re: [OM] Fill flash with T32 and OM2n

Subject: Re: [OM] Fill flash with T32 and OM2n
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:52:14 -0700

>....But then what is the correct way to factor in the
>bright backlight?  For example using flash on the beach to lose dark
>shadows; it won't fire on auto as there is too much light, so....

Using an OM1 (same as a 2 on manual) in bright snow conditions I set
exposure as per the meter and fire away not even considering the flash
and letting the flash do its own thing. The sun is so much brighter than
the flash that it's hardly worth doing the math. This works fine as long
as the subject is not totally filling the frame.

mike