Re: [OM] Was - Who wanted a 1-8 screen?

Subject: Re: [OM] Was - Who wanted a 1-8 screen?
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:11:51 +0200
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Currently no plans :-(
Busy working (from a distance) on daughter's wedding near Christmas.  Big
hole in pocket with all Zuiko money escaping - no E-1 on the horizon ...
br
Jez

                      "IA Nichols,

                      School                   To:
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jez CUNNINGHAM/BE/ALCATEL@ALCATEL
                      Chemistry"               cc:

                      <I.A.Nichols@bri         Subject: Re: [OM] Was - Who
wanted a 1-8 screen?
                      stol.ac.uk>

                      18/09/2003 14:54

--On 18 September 2003 12:42 +0200 Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Do I see a OM-meet in the area coming - maybe next time I'm "home" in
> Bath? br

No objections from over here - so long as I'm not in a dark room catching
up  with my printing backlog.  When are you next likely to be over here?

IA Nichols, School of Chemistry
I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx