Re: [OM] OT: Falling Digi Prices,"4/3" lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Falling Digi Prices,"4/3" lenses
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 13:41:51 -0400
Actually, Bill, virtually all non-"collectible" used Leica M prices -
including M3s - have fallen in the past year, some less than others. The
M6s, in particular, have taken a bath. Where people were paying about
$1450 for a good, really clean M6TTL a year ago, they can now get the
same camera for about $1100-1150. This is caused by three things - the
crummy US economy; the explosion of digital; and the introduction of the
M7 - an M for the 'rest of them;-) and the MP.

B. D.