Re: [OM] New E-1

Subject: Re: [OM] New E-1
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 21:39:57 +0200
Moose schrieb:

At 72dpi on my screen, these images ar the equivalent of about 26x35 inches. The sharpness and detail are excellent. The combination of those factors and beautiful tonality in the head and shoulders shot are really impressive. Several shots show the ability to use DOF much like in 35mm.

That*s what I thought, too.

No info on settings, so the lack of noise doesn't tell us much.

I'm not sure if the fact has been discussed here lately, but from a german E1 forum I read that none of the preproduction models had the noise filter nor noise reduction (hardware/software) installed that the camera eventually will have.

I wonder if Oly has properly considered the OM adapter as a way to get some of us old OMers "into the tent", where we will then buy new lenses, etc.

quite...
wait, see and drink a beer meanwhile....

cheers
:Doro
--
www.doro-foto.de/
Persönlichkeiten werden nicht durch schöne Reden geformt,