Re: [OM] too little, too late

Subject: Re: [OM] too little, too late
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 23:47:08 +0100
I quite agree, but with one exception...
The E-1 is a full - frame camera system. The frame may be of a size that we
are not (yet?) used to, but the entire system is designed around it.
A less than full frame system has characteristics like the other DSLRs.
Over - coverage from lenses leading to "focal length multipliers", bodies
which are the wrong size for the sensor, etc.

Julian