[OM] OT: Digital Rebel *is* flexible

Subject: [OM] OT: Digital Rebel *is* flexible
From: "Lama \(Jim L*Hommedieu\)" <jlamadoo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 16:38:45 -0700 (PDT)
I think PC Magazine should stick to reviewing
anti-virus software.  If you believe the information
on Henry's website, PC Mag got at least 2 crucial
points wrong in a single sentence:

>there's no way to select the focus mode or
light-metering mode; the camera makes these decisions
for you.>

On Henry's web site, they say this:
>>Focusing Modes - One-Shot AF, Predictive AI Servo
AF, AI Focus AF (Automatically selects One-Shot AF or
AI Servo AF selected according to shooting mode),
Manual Focusing (MF) >>

AND

>>Metering Modes - Max. aperture TTL metering with
35-zone SPC. (1) Evaluative metering, (2) Partial
metering at center (approx. 90f viewfinder), (3)
Centerweighted average metering (in manual exposure
mode)>>

There's a huge difference to us advanced amateurs!

Lama