Re: [OM] E1=Lexus?

Subject: Re: [OM] E1=Lexus?
From: "C.H.Ling-Accura" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 15:17:02 +0800
I think you really know very little about Olympus, it is one of the famous
Japanese camera brand from early 60s to late 90s, together with N*kon,
C*anon, M*nolta, P*ntax and Ricoh. Z*iss? even C*ntax DSLR with new Z*iss
lenses already a proof of failure. Every advance armature and professional
SLR users know what Olympus is. For the younger guys? No problem they know
very well about Olympus DC and a lot of E-10 and E-20 users over there.
Today I don't think Z*iss and S*chneider is more well known than Olympus.
The price of Z*iss lens has dropped a lot in these years their legendary
status is dropping as well.

The one who really need a traditional camera name to support has already got
it, S*ny with Z*iss and P*nasonic with L*ica. R*llei is cooperating with a
Korea company (S*msung?) too.

If you want more statistical data go to the Internet and search the name you
will see who got more links.

C.H.Ling