Re: [photo] Re: [OM] OM-2S + OM-3 anyone?

Subject: Re: [photo] Re: [OM] OM-2S + OM-3 anyone?
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:22:50 -0400
There's always BidPay, but the many eebay transactions that I've needed to send
to Germany (and I've done a lot), most use PayPal, and there's not been a
problem so far. Of course, there's that ridiculous rule that we cannot look at
their past transactions, which some deadbeats must take glee in.

Larry