Re: [OM] Hey Moose, how are YOU doing with the hammock situation?

Subject: Re: [OM] Hey Moose, how are YOU doing with the hammock situation?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:12:54 -0700
No hammocks for me and the kids are way to old for swing sets. I use a mechanically complex Italian lounge chair (from Costco) when (often) lounging in the yard. If I sit down carefully, there is no problem with the antlers.

My heart goes out for my brethern in the wild. Another of their quaint habits that I've avoided is in the matter of smelling nice to attract female Moose. They pee in a nice dusty depression to make special mud, then roll in it to scent themselves. I just roll-on something to minimize beastly odors.

Moose

Garry D. Lewis wrote:

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/WeirdNews/2003/09/18/196458-ap.html

OM content; love to see pictires of this story. maybe with a 200mm?
Moose can get awful frustratingly mad- so better safe than sorry. An
those big antliered fellows don't lilke it neither. }:^)>