Re: [OM] OM-2S + OM-3 anyone?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S + OM-3 anyone?
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:23:57 -0400 (EDT)
On Sat, 20 Sep 2003, Brian Swale wrote:

> Except Olympus America - who say that they are  not able to accept credit
> cards from outside the USA. I feel I ought to test this some time - they
> really pi** me off with this caveat.

Actually, there is a good reason for that.  As with most companies, they will
only ship to the credit card address to prevent fraud.  In addition they are
prevented from dealing outside the USA and Canada due to Olympus territorial
regions.  Put these two together and there's no way they can accept an
overseas credit card.
                                        -mark