Re: [OM] Deaf in the UK

Subject: Re: [OM] Deaf in the UK
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 11:04:33 +0100
Yes, I have dealt with them, they are good.

It's a small firm all of whose staff used to work at Fox Talbot in London
(for those who remember).  They all know their OM stuff, and so far as I
recall they only deal in 'real' 35mm SLR stuff.  They don't have retail
premises, you can't visit, but their descriptions are good.  If they say
it's NIB it is literally New In Box. And they have had some very interesting
lenses in the past year (at a price, in the case of the 35-80/2.8 Zuiko, the
90/2 Zuiko etc).

The other response on the list is so different that I don't believe it is
based on experience with Fotofrenzy, and suggest you take it with a large
pinch of NaCl - or ask for the specifics, because (of course) I *may* be
wrong.

Piers