Re: [OM] From film to digital, from store to internet

Subject: Re: [OM] From film to digital, from store to internet
From: Steve Goss <stevegoss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 20:52:25 -0500
On the other hand, Philadelphia was never a huge photography market. We moved to Philadelphia in the mid 1970's and my dad came home one day and told about an experience in one of those shops. The owner had said "last week I didn't have any Leica - now I've got a whole display." The whole display was about four pieces.

Thanks, Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa
P.S. My favorite was Surplus Camera, now called New York Camera & Video in Bensalem, PA. They're on ebay as nycv.

tOM Trottier wrote:

Camera stores are closing...
http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/6815816.htm

----  Abacurial Information Management Consultants ----