[OM] uns*bscribing for holidy

Subject: [OM] uns*bscribing for holidy
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 18:23:31 -0700
well chaps, i have taken myself off the list mode for the week in london. play nice, since i HAVE subs the digest at my student account (in sig).

if any of you would like to contact me, please send email to the student account in my sig, that is what i will check when i can in london, this one i will not (too much traffic, not sure how cousin's have net access).

--
/S
aim:iddibhai