[OM] $500 BIN OM-3 followup

Subject: [OM] $500 BIN OM-3 followup
From: Jim Couch <jamesbcouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 23:00:08 -0700
Just thought I would fill in for enquiring minds on this transaction. I was the one who bit the bullett and jit the BIN on this one. I recieved the camera Friday. It is in near mint condition, the only problems being a few small marks on the base plate and the missing cap on the wind lever (as noted in the auction listing.) I had a spare cap, so now I have a near mint OM-3 added to my collection! Seller was easy to deal with, good communication and very rapid shipment.

Jim Couch