Re: [OM] (OT?) art and photography

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT?) art and photography
From: "C.H.Ling-Accura" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:32:12 +0800
Same here, this topic also come out regularly here in the local photo News
group, most people think that a good photo need no description. The audient
should immediately feel what the photographer want to express and even see
the whole story. Of course it is not applicable to all photos, just like
scenic or flower there could be no story behind.

C.H.Ling

<snip>