Re: [OM] london pics

Subject: Re: [OM] london pics
From: "Bolty" <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:02:40 +1000
Great eye... I'll pay the ultimate compliment when I say I wish i had of
taken them! ;-)
The only images that I can see that could have been improved slightly are
the image of the person with the doves... crop off the bottom where the
single dove is and is out of the range of DOF... the other imge is the B&W
image in the bottom left.. the image could have been rotated slightly to the
right so that the composition would end having all the points perfectly
placed around the edge of the frame,
Cheers Adam