Re: [OM] london pics

Subject: Re: [OM] london pics
From: Siddiq <iddibhai@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 08:04:47 -0700
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:02:40 +1000, Bolty <boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great eye... I'll pay the ultimate compliment when I say I wish i had of
taken them! ;-)

wow, thanks, i certainly did not do that great a job for sure, all were handheld, which i regret, but hard to set up the big bogen in the middle of crowds especially in a place where real estate is at a premium and split between roads and buildings and walkways.

The only images that I can see that could have been improved slightly are
the image of the person with the doves... crop off the bottom where the
single dove is and is out of the range of DOF... the other imge is the B&W

hmm, lots of those are out of focus. i did not stop down too far lest slow shutter speeds blur (200/4 zuiko).

image in the bottom left.. the image could have been rotated slightly to the
right so that the composition would end having all the points perfectly
placed around the edge of the frame,
Cheers Adam

hmm yes, that would work, pity it isn't quite level (no tripod again :( )

thanks

--
/S
aim:iddibhai