Re: [OM] OT: Paint Shop Pro

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Paint Shop Pro
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:41:58 -0400
I have the full and complete PhotoShop 7-something or other, which
does all sorts of wonderful things.  But I almost never use it
since most of what it does, I don't need.

If you're taking halfway decent photographs to start with, Picture
Window Pro is all, and more, than you'll ever need.

Take a look at http://www.dl-c.com

No connection, except for being a satisfied user.

Walt