Re: [OM] london pics

Subject: Re: [OM] london pics
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:41:55 -0600
The bottom of the tree is vertical with respect to the building lines. The
trunk is bent which you can't easily correct and you shouldn't want to
anyway. I really like this picture. I see the innocence of a child in the
slide and something much more sinister in the barred windows of the building
in the background. My warped little mind conjures up all kinds of scenarios
as to what might be going on in there. In this case I don't want any
explanatory notes as that might inhibit my imagination. /jim