[OM] Chromes: Opinions on Agfa?

Subject: [OM] Chromes: Opinions on Agfa?
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 15:49:47 -0400
Speaking of films, as I have been "out of it" for awhile (many will say I'm
PERMANENTLY out of it in many areas), what are opinions of Agfachromes?  I used
to really like them, but distribution in NA was, uhm, not good.  Canada (at
least Southern Ontario) seemed better than the US, but then I think it got bad
there, too.

Also, what I hear is that colour negative films have improved greatly and that
for some publications, negatives are now du jour.   Is that the case?

Earl aka Canoeman