[OM] ok, updated and additional london pics

Subject: [OM] ok, updated and additional london pics
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 17:17:00 +1200
Hi Siddiq

Re;

>i havent captioned or titled or given any descriptions, just slightly
>tweaked them (snip here, crop there, rotate half a degree, etc). i think
>added one or two. i'll write up details and tales later. maybe.

http://users2.ev1.net/~wesiddiquis/london

Did you crop / 920977-R1-20_1?

I think I remember it having more at the top and bottom; my preference was
for the original; I liked seeing the out-of-focus near-end, and the distance as
this gave a contrast between the un-reflected image, and the painterly
reflection on the water.

The shots of that person pretending to be a statue are amazing; they have
the face for it.

My $.02

Brian