Re: [OM] 35RC - how to take top off?

Subject: Re: [OM] 35RC - how to take top off?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:01:03 -0400
Right side = holding the camera in front of you, pointing at you as if for
self portrait. Take the bottom cover off and meter movement is right there.
Take tape off, set vom to ohms, touch black lead to black wire solder point
going into meter, and red test lead to meter casing.  Meter should show some
resistance, maybe 1K, I don't remember, also meter needle may move a little
during test.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714