Re: [OM] two more 300/2.8 questions

Subject: Re: [OM] two more 300/2.8 questions
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:31:36 -0400
As I recall, you said yours had a brass knob, while mine's black,
so maybe there was a change.  On the other hand, it could be that
I'm just more heavy-handed.  I have been known to take the "bigger
hammer" approach with little hesitation.  :-)

Walt

"Patriotism means being loyal to your country all the time and to
its government when it deserves it."  -- Mark Twain