[OM] NEED HELP OF ZUIKO 40mm/F2 PANCAKE LENS OWNERS

Subject: [OM] NEED HELP OF ZUIKO 40mm/F2 PANCAKE LENS OWNERS
From: "O. Iwert" <oiwert@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 09:51:16 +0200
Cc: oiwert@xxxxxxx
Need help of Zuiko 40 mm/F2 pancake lens owners/users :

I am about to purchase a used 40mm/F2 pancake lens.
Lems is in perfect shape for all optics, lenses as well as aperture and
focussing
functions (A-).

The only problems where I need your comparison to your own lens are :
a.) There is about 0.5 mm play vertical to the optical axis between the
aperture ring and the bajonet mount, as well as less play between the
focussing ring and the bajonet mount.
Is this a typical Zuiko 40mm phenomenon ?

b.) the focussing ring moves easier than on any other Zuiko I own
c.) I couldn´t find a white stamp on the backside for the production date

Is there any other special thing I should obeye on this lens ?
What are the LAST typical market prices ?

Please let me know what you think as soon as possible

Many thanks in advance from the second Iwert on the list

PLease reply with copy offline to oiwert@xxxxxxx