[OM] OM-2S prices

Subject: [OM] OM-2S prices
From: "Greg McGrath" <gmcgrath@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 17:20:03 -0500
Is it just my impression, or have prices on OM-2S bodies gone way down
lately? My main source of info is watching the auctions on the big site, but
it seems to me that in the last few months prices for the 2S have dropped
compared to prices for the 2n and 4, for example. I know the 2S has been
relegated to stepchild status by many on the list, but I've been very
pleased with the ones I've owned and used (though my current shooters are a
pair of 4s with 4T circuits in them). Seems like now may be a good time to
get a bargain on a workhorse body.

Just curious,
Greg