Re: [OM] OM-2S prices

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S prices
From: Mike Ferguson <mikeferguson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 23:57:49 +0100
That's interesting - my 2SP was a cheapo *b*y purchase and gummed up
completely (had to pry the back door open - it clearly hadn't been used for
years).  It had also been dropped or bashed at some point as the base plate
round the battery cover & motor drive coupling was a bit funky - but I took
it off and bashed it straight again.

However, it has an annoying habit of jamming up every now and again,
refusing to wind on, and this does seem to be associated with having the
Winder 2 attached...