Re: [OM] OM-2S prices

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2S prices
From: "Daniel Sepke" <fred42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:28:37 -0400
No you can't do it as the comp dial works just the same as resetting film
speed. If you attempt to add exposure comp in one direction it works (down
the film speed range). If you go the other you can't (up the film speed
range). It is just the same as re-setting film speed. So it follows that you
can also do the same compensation with a plain old Om-1 (I think the spacing
of the yellow numbers is in stops?).

Make sense? :)

Dan.