[OM] ( OM) mini-day-out for Zuikoholics

Subject: [OM] ( OM) mini-day-out for Zuikoholics
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 20:55:31 +1200
Hello everybody

I have just got back in the house after spending about 4 hours out with Dan
and Julia Mitchell from Calgary. They are on an extended vacation in New
Zealand; this may extend to Australia depending on how a few things pan out
over the next week or so.

So - we had an enjoyable look at a few of the sights around the city and port
and hills, and saw something of each others photos. Dan has one of the non-
hazy Zuiko 65-200/4 lenses; first time I have ever seen or handled this lens
model.

With a bit of luck we may have a joint day out with Mr & Mrs Mickey
Trageser in about 6 days.

Cheers, Brian