[OM] The Weekend Kit

Subject: [OM] The Weekend Kit
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 10:17:51 EDT
The dreaded income taxes are near completion ( Tax year 2002 - never do today
what you can put off until tomorrow, which in this case is October 15 ) and
my bride and I are getting out of town.  I don't know why I'm posting this
other than my excitement about being complete, other than ponying up a few more
dollars, with my taxes.  A couple of days San Marcos should purge my system of
any residual crud associated with this task.

The kit: 2 OM 2S bodies, one with Tri-X the other with some Velvia 50.  Zuiko
16mm & 35-105mm.  Tamron 24-48mm, 90mm and 180mm.

The agenda: Maybe a dip in the river, a little Bar-b-que at Kreuz's in
Lockhart, some visiting with an 86 year young lady friend and a little
photography.
Life is good!

Bill Barber