Re: [OM] 24mm f/2.8 circle.

Subject: Re: [OM] 24mm f/2.8 circle.
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 15:59:18 -0400
It is common to see a hot spot with this lens when looking through the
finder, especially if a bright screen is used.  You are sure the vignetting
is in the pictures too?
This is very odd, have not heard this complaint before.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks