[OM] Archival preserver recommendation

Subject: [OM] Archival preserver recommendation
From: W Shumaker <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:02:11 -0400
Can anyone recommend a negative archival preserver, the plastic sheets
that you can slip negatives into and then put into a binder. I bought
some PrintFile negative preservers that hold 7 strips of 5 negatives
(35-7B). I'm actually using them for 35mm slide film. My problem with
this brand is the difficulty I have in sliding the film into position.
I get about 3-4 frames in and the friction makes it difficult to slide
the film the rest of the way. I would like something a bit looser, but
also can be put into a binder for storage. Any recommendations?

Wayne