Re: [OM] Deaf in the UK

Subject: Re: [OM] Deaf in the UK
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:12:34 +0100
Cc: "'andrew fildes'" <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Bad news.  I spoke to Fotofrenzy (actually, they returned my call), and they
confirm that are now out of 2 series screens, and foresee great difficulty
in getting more - they have been scouring their usual sources for the past
week or so (which may explain their lack of response).  The webmaster has
been away for a week, so the website is not yet updated.

It sounds like that is it, all finally gone.  (But they will let me know if
their continuing searches bear fruit).

Shoe 4 supply not a problem, nor is shipment internationally - they suggest
sending an order by fax with CC details.

Piers