Re: [OM] T-32 AC power options - an actual on-topic post

Subject: Re: [OM] T-32 AC power options - an actual on-topic post
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 19:10:04 +0100
Noted, good point!

The label actually* says "Output DC 200V 10mA", so how about we add "and a
10mA fuse" to "with a bridge rectifier"?

I daresay there would be a ready-to-eat IC stabilizer available, but my
knowledge is limited to late sixties technology (no, I didn't mean a
vacuum-tube rectifier, but I guess the power would be available for the
heating coil).

Where's Tim Hughes when we need him?

Piers

* I thought it was time to get it out of the box and actually look!