Re: [OM] ( OM) mini-day-out for Zuikoholics

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM) mini-day-out for Zuikoholics
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 13:16:06 +1200
Hi Roger & all

> Always nice to hear of Zuikoholics gathering around the world!  Will we
> be seeing some photos from the day?  Hope the light was as good as it
> was for the Port Hills shot on your web page.
>
> Roger

Unfortunately the weather was quite different - fleeting moments like the one
you refer to are brief by definition,and fairly rare; though now I try to
anticipate them.  But we did get some nice shots of the harbour and a large
ship in that water on a very windy day with clear atmosphere.  It was blowing
a howling gale and about 20 degrees C, though at that lookout point it is
sheltered.  Now the weather forecast is for snow above 400m and cold
weather for a few days but Dan and Julia probably won't know that yet as
they don't have a radio as far as I saw.  Dan and Julia have had a good look
around NZ and have shot about 50 rolls of film.

I don't think we have any photos of the three of us, and I took just the one
shot.

But, maybe in 2 days time when Mickey & Mrs Trageser arrive, that may
change.

Brian