Re: [OM] mini day out for Zuikoholics

Subject: Re: [OM] mini day out for Zuikoholics
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 11:23:57 +1000
NZ has a government smart enough to not let just anybody in.  I REALLY like
that!  We should be so smart!  Think they would take you in???  :-)

And substitute sheep numbers for Iowa corn numbers...  :-)

I predict NZ tourism will grow exponentially as Americans look for "new"
safe places to travel outside the U.S.

Rich

But they're very good at letting just anyone out!
As to tourism - a quick view of 'Once Were Warriors' and a reminder that in the 'Lord of the Rings', that's the NZ Army should be enough to curtail the enthusiasm?
AndrewF
(In Oz, where baiting Kiwis is a national pastime - but still hoping for a Roosters-Warriors final - that WOULD be a game!)