Re: [OM] T-32 AC power options - an actual on-topic post

Subject: Re: [OM] T-32 AC power options - an actual on-topic post
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 23:11:08 +0800
Both cap and resistor perform the same function in current limit. The cap
can eliminate the power loss though but for flash application this power
loss is not significant moneywise. Limits the current at 10mA max will
significant increase the charging time, my calculation is 100mA max at start
up which is more practical.

C.H.Ling