[OM] F280 flash tests

Subject: [OM] F280 flash tests
From: "Adam Long" <adamlong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 17:14:18 +0100
Great shots Bob! Its always tricky avoiding the over-flashed look in macro
shots. You have acheived this perfectly - the flash has added contrast and
sparkle whilst retaining a natural look. Did you just use the F280 on auto?
Looks like I may have to get one...

I've also fiddled around with electric remote releases for portrait shots
with the winder. I use the M.remote cord 5m - the wire is very thin and can
be bundled round the front under the lens. The switch part is also very
compact and can be blu-tacked either to the back (thumb) or front. However
its always been a bit of a bodge - one of the reasons I'm now looking for a
motordrive 2 instead.

cheers, Adam