Re: [OM] can't help myself

Subject: Re: [OM] can't help myself
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:27:05 +0100
Cool photos Doro, but I hate to see an abandoned railway station. Just think of how many cars could have been kept off the roads with what went through there.

Do you like Acros? I have just used 3 rolls of SFX in Spain, with a Hoya 25A filter. I just hope that I got the filter factor right and that the film was not too old to make images (2 years out of date... ;-)). I must settle down to a smaller choice of films, and not flit around as I do.

Chris