Re: [OM] can't help myself

Subject: Re: [OM] can't help myself
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 22:16:26 +0200
Hello Chris,

Chris Barker schrieb:

Cool photos Doro, but I hate to see an abandoned railway station. Just think of how many cars could have been kept off the roads with what went through there.

well, this used to be the old Güterbahnhof (for goods, not for people - what would be the proper term in english?). I guess it's just that everything is moved to the main station just 200m further down. But we do have problem with our railway not cooperating to transport lorrys anymore, who jam up the motorways consequently...

Do you like Acros?

Don't know yet :)

I have just used 3 rolls of SFX in Spain, with a Hoya 25A filter. I just hope that I got the filter factor right and that the film was not too old to make images (2 years out of date... ;-)). I must settle down to a smaller choice of films, and not flit around as I do.

I've heard of SFX, but what das a 25a filter do (or undo ;))?

cheers
:Doro
--
www.doro-foto.de/
Persönlichkeiten werden nicht durch schöne Reden geformt,