Re: [OM] 300/2.8 questions answered

Subject: Re: [OM] 300/2.8 questions answered
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 22:13:44 EDT
In a message dated 9/28/2003 8:03:28 PM Central Standard Time,
watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The good news is that the 43mm Tamron CP listed to
fit the AF carrier _does_ fit the old style carrier as well. It is
lacking the rotating ring as Walt mentioned and seems to work just fine.
And not too expensive for a specialty item @ $25,
It seems like I remember someone making a special non-OEM filter holder that
allow the CP to be rotated for either a Nik&^ or C#n*n lens that took a drop
in filter.  Maybe Kirk or Really Right Stuff.  Does anyone else remember that
or am I hallucinating again?  Bill Barber