Re: [OM] An OM Wiki? - YES YES YES!

Subject: Re: [OM] An OM Wiki? - YES YES YES!
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 21:03:03 +0100
Excellent, great to start the thing off! I saw you'd been assigned this section in the original book planning, Jim, and hoped you'd still be keen to do it.

I've kicked off a section on astrophotography, which can be seen here:

http://ombook.world-traveller.org/index.php/Main/Astrophotography

It's a bit rough and I'm sure it can be much improved - if you want to change it or add to it or cut bits out, feel free! That's the way a Wiki should work.

You'll see there are images in there - easy to do, the software is configured to ask for a password which I have set to be 'krispykremes' so feel free to upload photos, anyone who wants to.

Cheers,
Roger

Jim Couch wrote:

Roger & folks-

VERY COOL! I think that this is fantastic. Thanks for the effort and bandwidth in setting this up! The whole thing can eveolve as folks have time and energy. I certainly would be willing to contribute. I even see that my name is on the contents list for the section I orginally volunteered for!

I whipped up a quick bit for the section just to kind of get the ball rolling. You can all see it at: http://ombook.world-traveller.org/index.php/Main/HikingAndBiking

Jim Couch