Re: [OM] 2-13

Subject: Re: [OM] 2-13
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 17:23:27 -0400
I should say that firm orders are for those people that I already have cc
numbers on file for or those who have included complete cc info in their
emails (preferably split up over 3-4 emails).
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
mail:  omtech@xxxxxxxxx
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121  Turnaround 4-5 weeks