Re: [OM] OT, Fame at last - perhaps ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT, Fame at last - perhaps ;-)
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 15:09:45 -0700
Hey, good luck, even though it's not Oly and photos on the radio is .... quirky.

Moose

Chris Barker wrote:

Sorry for the OT chaps and chappesses, but I have just heard from the BBC that I am on the short list with my entry for the "My Britain at 6am" competition. This is being run by the Today programme (early morning current affairs programme on BBC Radio 4 - the best radio station in the world in my opinion) and started with a professional photographer's portfolio. The final list will be subject to a vote, and someone will win from the vote.