[OM] OM to E-1 adapter - a slightly different reply from Tokyo

Subject: [OM] OM to E-1 adapter - a slightly different reply from Tokyo
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 06:07:13 -0400
Following is an email that I sent to Oly Japan regarding the OM to E-1 adapter and their reply... basically telling me to be patient.

Chuck Norcutt

Dear Mr. Chuck Norcutt,

Thank you for your e-mail regarding our product.
This is Manabu Oikawa, a member of customer support center in Tokyo, Japan.

At this stage, availability of OM lenses to E-1 is on the air.
The detailed information of this system will be announced on our web-site soon.
Please wait for a while.

http://www.olympusamerica.com/e1/index.html
http://www.olympus-pro.com/index.eu.en.html

Thank you for your patience.