Re: [OM] OT, Fame at last - perhaps ;-)

Subject: Re: [OM] OT, Fame at last - perhaps ;-)
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 06:30:28 EDT
In a message dated 10/2/2003 1:43:56 AM Central Standard Time,
ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Bill Barber advised me that the 60-300 had a pretty good macro
range; it is quite amazing for a zoom, so I have taken some photos to
compare my beloved 50-250 with it
Hey, I wasn't trying to break up a marriage, but I think you will find you
need to take the lens hood off to be able to focus as close as is possible with
this lens.  Although this is not a huge lens, it is big enough to also have a
pretty nice macho range.  Would love to hear your assessment after you get the
results processed.  Bill Barber