[OM] Tamron 60-300, was Fame at last

Subject: [OM] Tamron 60-300, was Fame at last
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 07:33:49 +0100
The Tamron 60-300 focusses down to 1:1.55 at the long end. You zoom out to 60mm, turn the focus ring fully close and it clicks into its macro range. You then "zoom" out to focus closer and closer and closer. As Bill told me: the subject is almost touching the front element at its closes. You have to remove the lens hood to allow light to fall on it.

Thanks for the Hector url.

Chris