Re: [OM] Hurricane Juan update

Subject: Re: [OM] Hurricane Juan update
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 10:35:10 -0300
Hi Boris,

Yes, the OM's are all fine (well except for the OM-2s but that's been acting
wierd since the summer). As for taking pics, I think you missed my first
post about the hurricane, I got out the day after and burned 2 rolls of
Tri-X in one of my OM-1n's (using the 35/2 and 50/1.4). Still haven't
processed them yet. Hope to get that done soon and then I'll get scans up.

Andrew "frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tildefrugal.net/