ot: EOS, was Re: [OM] New E-1

Subject: ot: EOS, was Re: [OM] New E-1
From: "Lama-Jim L'Hommedieu" <lamadoo@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 01:21:00 -0400
Exactly.  My lasting impression of the Canon Digital Rebel was that I'd
immediately want the Right Stuff to complement it.  First
and foremost, a normal persepective, fast, and mondo-TTL capable D-type lens.
I don't know what Canon calls 'em but the kind that
focus on the foreground object and provide just enough fill to balance the
background's window light.

Now that would be worthwhile.  I don't think my digital body will be the E-1
though, guys.  I've labeled my subject line
appropriately and hope that I can stick around awhile anyway.

Lama

From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>