Re: [OM] Recordata back 3 behaving strangely

Subject: Re: [OM] Recordata back 3 behaving strangely
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2003 14:41:26 -0500
Here's the proper way to check your databack using the built-in
contacts:
Open the back cover of the camera with the lens removed.
Set the camera on "B" and hold the shutter open.
Open and close the back cover while watching the LED array the the lens
mount --
the red numerals will blink just as the cover nears closing.