Re: [OM] New vs Old--You can't manufacture serendipity or can you?

Subject: Re: [OM] New vs Old--You can't manufacture serendipity or can you?
From: "Earl Dunbar" <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 11:40:26 -0400
OT, but I had both an RX-2 and an RX-4.  The 4 was a superior car in many
respects, chief of which (to me) was the much-improved reliability of the
electrical system.  HOWEVER...the RX-2 was much more of a blast to drive;
feeling of more raw power, while the RX-4 had more refinement for cruising, etc.

Earl